PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The security of the information given to EcoWorldHotel srl is very important to us Your personal data, in fact, are processed in a strictly confidential manner in order to best protect your privacy.
In accordance with relevant legislation, we observe strict security procedures in processing your personal data in order to prevent improper use of the same due to unauthorized access.
It is not necessary to be registered on the site www.ecoworldhotel.com to ensure the successful conclusion of hotel reservations.
You will only be asked for your personal data (name, surname, address, telephone numbers, e-mail) for any communication, and the number of your credit card with its expiry date (just as a guarantee for hotel reservations).
With your express consent, the reservation data will be transmitted directly to the hotel you have chosen, for the sole purpose of completing your reservation and providing the information necessary for the services requested. Your confidential data (credit card), on the other hand, are sent through SSL (secure encryption system) directly to the hotel’s individual reserved page, as indicated in the CREDIT CARD section.
In the same way, the personal data obtained when you send an order to purchase products in the Eco-Shop section are collected and held only for the fiscal/tax obligations foreseen by the law, and they are used for delivery of the purchased items.
Registration at the site www.ecoworldhotel.com is not necessary even if you want to activate your Eco-card. You will only be asked for your e-mail address for communication purposes, whereas it will be up to you whether to fill out your personal data for statistical purposes.
Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
Dear Sir or Madam,
We would like to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of individuals and other entities with regard to the processing of personal data.
According to the aforementioned legislation, such processing shall be in compliance with the principles of propriety, lawfulness and transparency, and with the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. n.196/2003, we therefore provide you with the following information:
1. The data you enter on the site www.ecoworldhotel.com are necessary in order to:
- enable the hotel reservation service, at the time of reservation confirmation.
- supply products and draw up relevant administrative/accounting records at the time of purchase in the eco-shop section.
2. This processing will take place electronically and in a secure manner.
3. . Provision of the data is required, and failure to provide your data will result in the inability to confirm a hotel reservation or purchase eco-friendly items. Refusal to provide these data will therefore result in the inability to move forward with the agreement. In any event, you may choose to receive marketing and/or advertising material by going to the newsletter area, where you will be asked for your name, surname, birth date and e-mail address. Whether to provide your personal data for statistical purposes is at your discretion.
4. The data will be communicated exclusively to those entities for which it is necessary in order to carry out the reservation agreement (e.g. the hotel you have chosen for your stay). Non-sensitive data (name, address, telephone number) will be communicated to the trusted couriers and/or shipping agents and/or suppliers used to deliver the purchased items.
5. The data controller is:
Via Filippo Baldinucci, 3/E – 20158 Milan
6. . The data processor is the legal representative, available at the corporate offices.
7. PFor more information concerning privacy protection, write to us at the e-mail address email@example.com.
8. You may exercise your rights with the data controller at any time, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is given here in its entirety for your convenience:
Legislative Decree no.196/2003, Art. 7
Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) ) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) ) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
We accept most major credit cards, including prepaid and rechargeable cards, as a guarantee for reservations.
Upon completion of the reservation, your credit card information is sent directly to the hotel via HTTPS protocol.
Your personal data are therefore visible only by the reserved hotel on a dedicated page in the area reserved for hotel operators.
EcoWorldHotel is not liable in any way for the improper use of these data by the hotels, who remain, in this case, solely liable toward the user and/or third parties for any incidents.
The channel used to transmit credit card data is secure and protected (HTTPS protocol), insofar as it defends the transmitted data from intrusions and access by other non-authorized entities.
We therefore advise against sending your credit card information via fax or e-mail because these are not secure channels.
We accept all cards from the Maestro, Visa, MasterCard and Amex circuit for your eco-purchases.
The security of on-line payment is entrusted to the CartaSi security system (Verified by Visa or Secure Code), which guarantees the security of the transactions and the privacy of your credit card information through SSL encrypted protocol.
All Credit Card orders are therefore subjected to verification and approval directly by the corresponding circuits.
In addition, if you have signed up for the Verified by Visa security system or Secure Code, you will be asked for your security password. These verifications generally require 24 hours, which should be added to the time estimated for order processing.
If requested by a Court, government bodies or police forces, EcoWorldHotel srl is required to supply the personal data of its users.
The company may also make the personal data of its users public if it considers this procedure necessary in order to protect its own rights and its own property.